Transforming Shockoe Bottom
Welcome to The Masonry in Shockoe Bottom in downtown Richmond, Virginia, near VCU. Were continuously in the process of complementing the amazing apartment features with in-demand community amenities.
You'll enjoy a state-of-the-art fitness center, community terraces, bike storage, an on-site recycling center and so much more. You can also experience several property upgrades and addition including a multi-use entertaining center and resort-class pool and sundeck.
The result is a community in downtown Richmond you can't wait to call home.
Discover Your Space
Discover your space in the heart of Richmond featuring studio, one, two, and three-bedroom floor plans.
We placed our valued residents needs at the heart of every homes design. Our spacious urban layouts offer luxurious details you wont find in other Richmond-area communities.
A New Standard
Our community's amenities package includes a state-of-the-art fitness center, an outdoor resort-style pool with an entertaining sundeck, as well as many expansive spaces to relax and enjoy the company of friends and neighbors at a distance. Take the next step on your journey and arrange a private tour with our dedicated onsite management team. We look forward to welcoming you to The Masonry.
- Renovated leasing office and building lobby.
- Upgraded pool deck with new furniture and grilling station.
- Renovated outdoor lounge at Terrace 2020.
- Renovated fitness center, including bathrooms
- Smart home features including keyless entry, smart thermostat, leak sensors, smart plugs for lights/appliances, and Google Mini
- Green improvements to increase efficiency and lower utility costs including LED light bulbs, aerators in kitchen and bathroom faucets, and new shower heads.
Living in Shockoe Bottom
The mix between the historical and the modern gives Shockoe Bottom a unique aesthetic. Sitting on the shores of James River, the area consists of a combination of classic-looking architecture with modern conveniences. Several old buildings have been converted into residential properties, though they still maintain their rustic charm. Residents with outdoor patios or walk-out terraces can step out and take in the beautiful view of the city.